D&B HOUSE MOVERS
“For All Your Structural Moving Needs”
Instructions for House Moving / Lifting for an E-Mail Estimate
- Print form located at the bottom of this page (print page 2) and do the following;
- Fill out top part of Jobsheet (name, mailing address, contact info, etc.)
- Draw the exterior walls and note dimensions.
- Draw in accessories (decks, fireplaces, chimneys).
- Draw in lines to complete the different major sections of house (main house, addition, garage, sunroom, etc.)
- Note wood vs. concrete, decks and any porch roofs.
- Note obstacles and working room around the house (distance to back fence, side fence, neighbor’s house, garage, shed, large tree, etc.)
- Note any height difference in the finished floor of the house (lower garage, higher breakfast nook, lower den, etc.)
- Note floor joist direction in each different section.
- Note height of crawlspace / basement (floor to bottom of joists) in each different section.
- Please set camera to 5 mega-pixel or less for easier emailing
- Pictures all around the house showing entire house from each direction and also showing the working room around the house
- Pictures close up of fireplace bases, deck attaching to house, concrete porches and noticeable height differences of different sections of the house.
- Pictures of floor height differences inside the house.
- Pictures of any interior accessories (fireplaces, chimneys).
- Pictures overall of each crawlspace / basement including a close view where the floor joists meet the wall.
- Pictures of fireplace and chimney bases or any other permanent obstructions.
- Pictures of anything else that seems relevant.
- Scan Jobsheet into your computer OR take a good picture of it to send.
- Email Jobsheet and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org mail to; 779 Sullivan rd, Monroe MI 48161
- Please include your name, address, & phone number in the email in case we need to contact you.
Company___________________________ Mobile (_____) _________-______________ Home (_____) ________-___________
Address__________________________ Jobsite Address____________________________________
Structure Foundation (please circle) Construction (please circle) Lift Up______________ Move To_______________
Size____________ Block Frame Frame TIle ______________________________
Stories__________ Poured Piers Brick Log Notes________________________________________
Circa___________ Brick Slab Stone Steel _______________________________________________
Height__________ Stone Tile Block Pole
Foundation Floor Type______________________ Height___________________